As North America's leading construction and production services company focused on energy, we're a company of visionaries. And with some of the industry's most brilliant minds on our team and 11,000 passionate people who share the same values of hard work and community, that brighter future is closer than ever. Named one of Alberta's Best Workplaces, we've raised the bar for Health & Safety and making people a priority. It's a focus we're continuing to maintain as we work on the largest Oil and Gas Projects in North America.
We are an industry leader due to our reputation and experience in completing construction projects safely, on time, and on budget.
We gained this reputation by attracting and developing the best people to get the job done. Named one of Alberta's best workplaces in 2011 for Health and Safety, we have developed industry leading programs and processes that are focused on your safety and training you to do the best work of your life. With over 100 years of successful operations, we continue to grow, add services, and support new innovations and technologies in the energy industry. Our vision is to be North America's most respected energy services company. To do that we need the best employees. Apply now and become one of our team and watch where your career with URS Flint will take you.
Recent Job Openings
- Legal Counsel - Calgary, AB
- Description: Position Summary: This position will report to the General Counsel and will be responsible providing management and employees with advice on a broad range of conflicting legal principles. The applicable laws and regulations are numerous and varied, and present difficult problems of interpretation. Applies independent judgment in recommending a course of action, providing input as to the ramifications of a course of actio...
Reference Code: 20653
- Process Engineer Senior - Calgary, AB
- Description: Position Summary: This role reports into the Lead Process Engineer. Working closely with other engineering disciplines, the Senior Process Engineer is responsible for providing process engineering calculations, drawings, specifications and studies on an assigned project . Key Responsibility Areas: Prepare, review and approve...
Reference Code: 20655
- Heavy Duty Mechanic Journeyman and 2nd\3rd\4th year Apprentices Bonnyville AB - Bonnyville, AB
- Description: Internal combustion engines and components, both stationary and mobile. Tracked equipment, commonly called crawler tractors. Ground engaging equipment and components, including rippers, ditchers, backhoes, trenchers and similar equipment. Towed earth moving equipment, commonly called scrapers. Self-propelled earth moving equipment, commonly called motor scrapers. Off-highway motor vehicles, commonly called trucks. T...
Reference Code: 20684
A Rewarding Career
We're on the lookout for the industry's best and brightest. As an employee here, you'll be given the tools you need to grow and excel both personally and professionally. You'll find an outstanding management-training program and a value-based leadership program unmatched in the industry, as well as external education assistance to invest in your future.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes healthcare, dental care, short and long term disability protection, an employee discount program and employee assistance for you and your family. As part of an overall benefits program we also have retirement options and offer an attractive share purchase plan. You can look after your needs today and plan for your future with our support.
We offer a great environment where you can learn and develop your skills and abilities. There is no limit to where you can take yourself career wise with us. There is also work schedule flexibility to support your work-life needs and choices.
Learn more about the many positions we have available for skilled tradespeople and professionals like yourself and choose to be part of our talented team when you make your next career move.