We are part of URS Corporation - a leading provider of engineering, construction and technical services for public agencies and private sector companies around the world. We have expanded capabilities to serve the full life-cycle of large-scale oil and gas projects throughout North America.
Our crews provide an expanding range of integrated products and services for the oil and gas industry including: production services; oilfield transportation; and maintenance services. We provide this unique breadth of products and services through over 80 strategic locations in the oil and gas producing areas of North America, from Inuvik in the Northwest Territories to Mission, Texas on the Mexican border.
As North America's leading construction and production services company focused on energy, we're a company of visionaries. And with 11,000 passionate people who share the same values of work and community, that brighter future is closer than ever.
Apply now and become part of the URS team and watch where your career will take you.
Recent Job Openings
- Project Manager Senior - Morgantown, WV
- Description: Employee Management: -Coach and mentor the project team staff. Provide day to day direction to the team -Ensure staffing plans are developed and functional coverage is maintained for the Project -Align the group to the Managed Transfer Process, and be directly involved with the team’s progression opportunities -Perform Performance Management reviews on direct reports to enhance employee development -Identify key pr...
Reference Code: 21391
- Construction Manager Future Projects - Multiple Locations, AB
- Description: Coach and mentor the Construction Management staff within area of supervision. Participate & conduct annual Performance Management reviews for the Superintendents and/or General Superintendents within area of responsibility. Monitor and manage the Construction employee’s lifecycle as per Human Resources process and procedures involving: training, succession planning, transfers, promotions and salary increases o...
Reference Code: 21381
- General Pipeline Superintendent - Morgantown, WV
- Description: Position Summary: The incumbent will provide site level coordination and supervision of multi-discipline superintendents and work crews focused on the safe and timely execution of the construction of projects. This will include weekly and monthly look ahead planning down to daily coordination strategies of crews in a given area. Responsibilities: - Coach and mentor the Construction staff on the project to safe work practi...
Reference Code: 21393
A Rewarding Career
We're on the lookout for the industry's best and brightest. As an employee here, you'll be given the tools you need to grow and excel both personally and professionally. You'll find an outstanding management-training program and a value-based leadership program unmatched in the industry, as well as external education assistance to invest in your future.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes healthcare, dental care, short and long term disability protection, an employee discount program and employee assistance for you and your family. As part of an overall benefits program we also have retirement options and offer an attractive share purchase plan. You can look after your needs today and plan for your future with our support.
We offer a great environment where you can learn and develop your skills and abilities. There is no limit to where you can take yourself career wise with us. There is also work schedule flexibility to support your work-life needs and choices.
Learn more about the many positions we have available for skilled tradespeople and professionals like yourself and choose to be part of our talented team when you make your next career move.