We are part of URS Corporation - a leading provider of engineering, construction and technical services for public agencies and private sector companies around the world. We have expanded capabilities to serve the full life-cycle of large-scale oil and gas projects throughout North America.
Our crews provide an expanding range of integrated products and services for the oil and gas industry including: production services; oilfield transportation; and maintenance services. We provide this unique breadth of products and services through over 80 strategic locations in the oil and gas producing areas of North America, from Inuvik in the Northwest Territories to Mission, Texas on the Mexican border.
As North America's leading construction and production services company focused on energy, we're a company of visionaries. And with 11,000 passionate people who share the same values of work and community, that brighter future is closer than ever.
Apply now and become part of the URS team and watch where your career will take you.
Recent Job Openings
- 30 Ton Picker Operator - Virden, MB
- Description: URS is currently looking for an experienced Picker Operator to join our Virden, MB operation. This position will support our oilfield construction activities within Manitoba and Saskatchewan. This position is based on a Monday-Friday schedule and is located in Virden, MB. Camp or LOA are not available for this position. The responsibilities for this position will include, but are not limited to: Safe Vehicle Operation; -T...
Reference Code: 21712
- Crane Operator Apprentice Bonnyville Field CLAWR (5\2) - Bonnyville, AB
- Description: Service and operate booms that are mounted on crawlers or wheeled frames as well as traveling, fixed or climbing type hoisting equipment with a vertical mast or tower and a jib. Operators manipulate a number of pedals and levers to rotate the crane, and raise and lower its boom and one or more loadlines. May drive the crane to the job site, rig the machine up (pin the boom and pendant cables and pull the hoist cable in pr...
Reference Code: 21714
- Credit and Collection Administrator Sr. - Sherwood Park, AB
- Description: As the successful candidate, you are an experienced professional with a proven record of success in administrating the Credit & Collections function in a mid to large organization. Reporting to the Corporate Credit Manager you are responsible for collecting delinquent A/R balances, resolving disputes and performing credit investigations on new credit line offerings. • More complex collection functions to maximi...
Reference Code: 21704
A Rewarding Career
We're on the lookout for the industry's best and brightest. As an employee here, you'll be given the tools you need to grow and excel both personally and professionally. You'll find an outstanding management-training program and a value-based leadership program unmatched in the industry, as well as external education assistance to invest in your future.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes healthcare, dental care, short and long term disability protection, an employee discount program and employee assistance for you and your family. As part of an overall benefits program we also have retirement options and offer an attractive share purchase plan. You can look after your needs today and plan for your future with our support.
We offer a great environment where you can learn and develop your skills and abilities. There is no limit to where you can take yourself career wise with us. There is also work schedule flexibility to support your work-life needs and choices.
Learn more about the many positions we have available for skilled tradespeople and professionals like yourself and choose to be part of our talented team when you make your next career move.