We are part of URS Corporation - a leading provider of engineering, construction and technical services for public agencies and private sector companies around the world. We have expanded capabilities to serve the full life-cycle of large-scale oil and gas projects throughout North America.
Our crews provide an expanding range of integrated products and services for the oil and gas industry including: production services; oilfield transportation; and maintenance services. We provide this unique breadth of products and services through over 80 strategic locations in the oil and gas producing areas of North America, from Inuvik in the Northwest Territories to Mission, Texas on the Mexican border.
As North America's leading construction and production services company focused on energy, we're a company of visionaries. And with 11,000 passionate people who share the same values of work and community, that brighter future is closer than ever.
Apply now and become part of the URS team and watch where your career will take you.
Recent Job Openings
- Estimating Lead - Sherwood Park, AB
- Description: Based in Sherwood Park, this position will be responsible for mentoring, guiding and leading approximately 5 to 12 estimators and will report to the Estimating Manager for Production Services. This role requires a seasoned estimator with, at the very minimum, general knowledge of pipelines, civil, electrical and most importantly, mechanical construction in the Oil and Gas industrial construction industry. This role requir...
Reference Code: 21389
- Estimator Intermediate (Expression of Interest) - White City, SK
- Description: URS is currently accepting resumes for Intermediate Level Estimators out of our White City location. This position will be responsible for the collective preparation of comprehensive, accurate, and consistent industrial cost estimates/proposals for various projects throughout Saskatchewan. The successful candidate will have previous experience estimating for a wide variety of scopes including mechanical, pipeline, electri...
Reference Code: 21409
- Job Cost Administrator Entry - Cold Lake, AB
- Description: Assist with data-entry of payroll and accounts payable JDE Edwards experience preffered Strong ability to manipulate spreadsheets Attention to detail and committment to accuracy Job Requirements Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs): Planning Organization Communication Leadership Project management Supervision Education and Experience Minimum Formal Education Required: Post Secondary Diploma/Certificate – Post Sec...
Reference Code: 21359
A Rewarding Career
We're on the lookout for the industry's best and brightest. As an employee here, you'll be given the tools you need to grow and excel both personally and professionally. You'll find an outstanding management-training program and a value-based leadership program unmatched in the industry, as well as external education assistance to invest in your future.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes healthcare, dental care, short and long term disability protection, an employee discount program and employee assistance for you and your family. As part of an overall benefits program we also have retirement options and offer an attractive share purchase plan. You can look after your needs today and plan for your future with our support.
We offer a great environment where you can learn and develop your skills and abilities. There is no limit to where you can take yourself career wise with us. There is also work schedule flexibility to support your work-life needs and choices.
Learn more about the many positions we have available for skilled tradespeople and professionals like yourself and choose to be part of our talented team when you make your next career move.