As North America's leading construction and production services company focused on energy, we're a company of visionaries. And with some of the industry's most brilliant minds on our team and 11,000 passionate people who share the same values of hard work and community, that brighter future is closer than ever. Named one of Alberta's Best Workplaces, we've raised the bar for Health & Safety and making people a priority. It's a focus we're continuing to maintain as we work on the largest Oil and Gas Projects in North America.
We are an industry leader due to our reputation and experience in completing construction projects safely, on time, and on budget.
We gained this reputation by attracting and developing the best people to get the job done. Named one of Alberta's best workplaces in 2011 for Health and Safety, we have developed industry leading programs and processes that are focused on your safety and training you to do the best work of your life. With over 100 years of successful operations, we continue to grow, add services, and support new innovations and technologies in the energy industry. Our vision is to be North America's most respected energy services company. To do that we need the best employees. Apply now and become one of our team and watch where your career with URS Flint will take you.
Recent Job Openings
- Job Cost Administrator Entry Expression of Interest - Lloydminster, AB
- Description: Provide support on tasks related to producing accurate job setup, data entry of employee and equipment time. Create and receive purchase orders. Create and process Field Activity Confirmations (FAC) used in the billing process. Typing routine and project-specific correspondence, form letters and memos. Filling and maintaining project documentation; project binder construction and organization. Invoicing as per customer re...
Reference Code: 20661
- Picker Operator Expression of Interest - Lloydminster, AB
- Description: Vehicle inspections as per Flint pre-trip checklist utilizing the approach, under-hood, in-cab, around/under vehicle, and air brake pre-trip routine. Coupling/uncoupling procedure. National Safety Code (Cargo securement, Hours of Service, Vehicle inspections). Hazard awareness, risk matrix & Behaviour Based Observation process. Scale & enforcement officer interaction & responsibilities. Basic mechanical a...
Reference Code: 20662
- Driver Winch Truck - Blackfalds, AB
- Description: • Execute assigned tasks in a safe and efficient manner. • Ask required questions and take the required direction to ensure that work is accomplished safely. • Understand and follow URS Flint’s safety management system and core values. • Maintain all URS Flint tools and equipment to the required standards. • Drive safely and professionally, obeying all traffic rules at all times. ...
Reference Code: 20651
A Rewarding Career
We're on the lookout for the industry's best and brightest. As an employee here, you'll be given the tools you need to grow and excel both personally and professionally. You'll find an outstanding management-training program and a value-based leadership program unmatched in the industry, as well as external education assistance to invest in your future.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes healthcare, dental care, short and long term disability protection, an employee discount program and employee assistance for you and your family. As part of an overall benefits program we also have retirement options and offer an attractive share purchase plan. You can look after your needs today and plan for your future with our support.
We offer a great environment where you can learn and develop your skills and abilities. There is no limit to where you can take yourself career wise with us. There is also work schedule flexibility to support your work-life needs and choices.
Learn more about the many positions we have available for skilled tradespeople and professionals like yourself and choose to be part of our talented team when you make your next career move.